- Manufactured to reach or outmatch the Original Equipment's specifications
- High impact composite or brass housing construction to ensure utmost functionality
- Copper alloy conductors ensures premium electrical conductivity with low-resistive losses
- Unique spring and contact style diminished arcing for durability
- Rigorously tested to guarantee expected performance of mechanical and electrical switching
Ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts, name it and Standard Engine Management has it in store for you. We create and supply a full-line of engine management-related products that are computer-engineered to ensure precise fitting and performance. Not only that, Standard also caters on almost all high-tech critical parts for late model automobiles and having it computer-controlled to decrease emission, optimize fuel-saving, and enhance customer satisfaction and comfort.