MONROE – MONRO-MATIC PLUS SHOCK ABSORBERS AND STRUT ASSEMBLIES
- Charged with nitrogen gas to diminish aeration and optimize tire-to-road contact
- Precision-engineered with Velocity Proportional Valving for optimum damping in all conditions
- Bigger 1-3/16” bore for greater control
- Includes all-weather fluid to lessen friction and ensure smooth operation
- Gas securely retained by self-lubricating fluid seal
- 1/2” diameter nitrocarburized piston rod built for lasting function
Optimally gas-charged and precision-engineered, Monroe’s Monro-Matic Plus shock absorbers and strut assemblies deliver ultimate stability and comfort for a budget-friendly price. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.