Denso Iridium Power OE Replacement Spark Plug
- Avoids flashover while decreasing voltage loss with its 5-rib design
- Heavy duty insulator provides ultimate dielectric power and thermal conductivity under extreme temperatures
- Copper glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal
- Platinum center electrode utilizes platinum to shrink the surface area of the center electrode tip for highest firing performance and lowest voltage requirements
- Platinum ground electrode resists gas and electrical erosion and corrosion extending service intervals to 60,000 miles
From the world's leading provider of high quality automotive merchandises which are engineered from the modernized facilities and equipments, these Spark Plugs from Denso are constructed with patented iridium alloy that is six times harder and eight times stronger than conventional platinum that makes it possible to handle temperatures in excess of 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit.