TAYLOR CABLE – 8.2MM THUNDERVOLT SPARK PLUG WIRES
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Works so efficiently that you can expect horsepower and torque gains
- Dyno tested to outperform all other spark plug wire competitors
- Smoother idle and better fuel efficiency
- Choice of colors
- Resistant to high heat operating conditions up to 600 degrees
- Choice of spark plug boot angles for the best fit or direct fit versions
- Great for vehicles involved in motorsports
- Two layer 100% silicone inner core and exterior jacket keeps wires flexible
- Double spring locking spark plug terminals are vibration proof
- Features unique low-profile Proboots spark plug terminals
- Oil-resistant design
- Perfect replacements for frayed, old and worn-out stock ignition wires
- Recommended for multiple-spark discharge and electronic ignition systems
- Provides optimum RFI and EMI suppression for maximum electrical charge
Have the ignition wires on your vehicle seen better days? Don’t settle for another original equipment set of factory wires when you can upgrade to a set of Taylor Cable 8.2MM Thundervolt Spark Plug Wires that perform significantly better than the factory wires that came on your vehicle when new. These high performance wires are perfect for vehicles involved in a combination of street driving and motorsports events by maximizing electrical conductivity to get a powerful spark to the combustion chambers while offering a very high level of suppression for RFI and EMI. Taylor Cable has been in the automobile wiring and electronics industry for over 90 years and still manufactures their product lineup right here in USA. The founder of Taylor Cable, John Taylor is credited with actually inventing the modern battery cable still in use worldwide today. Taylor Cable credits their longevity by continuously developing and testing new products, materials and processes. In the original equipment and aftermarket automotive world Taylor Cable has an excellent reputation for legendary product quality and innovation.
See product for application and installation details.