RANCHO – RS5000X CROSS-TUNED SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Progressive Engagement Valving controls shock fluid to reduce harsh impacts
- Tuned Compression Control Valve absorbs impacts without internal disc flutter
- Larger 2-1/4” for increased fluid capacity
- Gas pressurized to minimize air-to-oil mixture and reduce foaming
- Nitro-carburized piston rod helps resist scuffing and corrosion
- Rebound bumpers to dampen piston rod for longevity
- Natural rubber bushings for a smoother, quieter ride
Rancho’s RS5000X series shock absorbers feature Cross Tuned valve innovations that can soften hard impacts while providing a stable and controlled ride. The larger 2-1/4” body has extra fluid capacity, is gas pressurized to minimize fading and uses a hardened piston rod and rebound dampers for durability. Rancho’s off-road performance products have been leading the industry for over 60 years.
See product for application and installation details.