K&N – 77 SERIES COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEMS
- Compatible with OEM computer systems
- Designed primarily for trucks and SUVs
- Polished chrome or gray finish available
- Replaces factory air box and inlet tube
- Oversized washable/reusable conical air filter can go 100,000 miles before servicing
- Improves cold air flow which means an increase of horsepower
- Million mile warranty
- Intake tube is crafted from rotationally molded metal tubing
- Installs in 90 minutes or less
- Includes powder-coated steel brackets
K&N’s 77 Series cold air intake systems for trucks and SUVs replace the factory air box and intake tube with a superior system composed of an oversized high-flow K&N performance air filter connected to a premium metal intake tube for unmatched performance – and power. K&N, founded in 1969, is highly regarded as the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance filters and cold air intakes and has over 5,000 aftermarket filtration products – all backed by the company’s Million Mile warranty program.
See product for application and installation details.