K&N HIGH PERFORMANCE CHROME PLATED OIL FILTERS
- Dress up your exterior and keep your engine running clean on the inside!
- Sturdy 17 mm wrench nut, makes oil filter removal quick and easy. Heavy-duty construction
- Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering surface for contaminant removal with higher flow rates
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal while allowing easy on and off of filter
K&N Performance oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration to meet or exceed all OEM specifications. All K&N powersports spin-on oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can with a 17mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.