ACT – SPORT PRESSURE PLATES
- Increases clamp load by a noteworthy 10-30%
- Offers stock to moderate pedal feel
- CAD-designed, CNC-machined and computer balanced for precision and performance
- Induction-hardened bearing contact area means extreme longevity
- 4-stage, heat-treated diaphragms increase clamp load, clutch life and decrease deflection
- Designed for sweet spot of maximum clutch life, release travel and clamp load
- Available in factory push, pull, rivet and crimp designs
- 90-day warranty
ACT’s Sport pressure plates feature a notable clamp load increase of between 10-30 percent, a stock to moderate pedal feel and feature ACT’s exclusive 4-stage heat-treated diaphragm. ACT, renowned performance clutch and flywheel manufacturer for the street and full race applications, is committed to superior quality and state-of-the-art engineering.
See product for application and installation details.