ACT – STREET MODIFIED DISCS
- Upgraded organic friction compound means high heat tolerance (compared to stock)
- Spring center construction means less vibration and noise
- Wraparound spring windows provide extra support to keep springs in place
- 90-day warranty
- Highest grade rivets used for maximum strength
- Steel-backed linings offer greater burst power
- Provide quicker engagement/shifting
- Carefully engineered cushioning maximizes shifting before performance is sacrificed
ACT’s Street Modified race discs, an upgrade from stock discs, feature a spring-centered design and an organic friction compound with steel-backed linings for better heat tolerance and longer wear. ACT, renowned performance clutch and flywheel manufacturer for the street and full race applications, is committed to superior quality and state-of-the-art engineering.
See product for application and installation details.