ACT – XTREME PRESSURE PLATES
- Increases clamp load by a noteworthy 50-120%
- Offers moderate stiff pedal feel
- SFI-compliant for competition
- CAD-designed, CNC-machined and computer balanced for precision and performance
- Induction-hardened bearing contact area means extreme longevity
- 4-stage, heat-treated diaphragms increase clamp load, clutch life and decrease deflection
- Designed for sweet spot of maximum clutch life, release travel and clamp load
- Available in factory push, pull, rivet and crimp designs
- 90-day warranty
ACT’s Xtreme pressure plates feature a hard core clamp load increase of between 50-120 percent, a moderate to stiff pedal feel and feature ACT’s exclusive 4-stage heat-treated diaphragm. ACT, renowned performance clutch and flywheel manufacturer for the street and full race applications, is committed to superior quality and state-of-the-art engineering.
See product for application and installation details.