AEM – BRUTE FORCE HD COLD AIR INTAKE SYSTEMS
- Replaces factory air box and inlet tube
- Designed for late model Cummins, Duramax and PowerStrokes
- Utilizes extra large heavy-duty DryFlow oil-free synthetic filter
- Washable/reusable air filter can go 100,000 miles before washing
- Improves cold air flow which means an increase of horsepower and torque
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Includes powder-coated heat shield to keep filter cleaner
- Better engine sound
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum tubing and TIG welded brackets/fittings
- Installs quickly and easily with soft-mount hardware kit (included)
AEM’s Brute Force HD cold air intake system, designed for Cummins, Duramax and PowerStroke diesels, replaces the factory air box and inlet tube with aircraft-grade aluminum mandrel-bent tubing and utilizes a massive washable/reusable DryFlow oil-free synthetic filter that, together, boosts horsepower and torque. AEM, founded in 1987, has a reputation for bettering the fastest vehicles out there, making their air intake systems highly regarded on the track circuit and around the world.
See product for application and installation details.