ARC LEVERS MOTORCYCLE HANDLEBAR ACCESSORIES
- Fits most clutch perches and brake master cylinders
- A thin nylon sleeve reduces the drag on the handlebar allowing the control to move in a crash
- Supplied with matching "A" (for ARC) bolts, one having a blue locking agent on the threads
- The top bolt is to be tightened and the lower bolt with the locking agent is snugged just enough to keep the control from rotating easily
- It can also be used on the right side with a Brembo brake
ARC Levers was started as a need to reposition a lever to fit a riders hand size. When producing the first prototypes they realized that they could rotate out of the way in a crash preventing major damage. Since 1999 they have continually improved the existing products and have added new items that meet the industries' brutal requirements. They have earned valuable knowledge working with many factory teams and riders.