BULLY DOG – TRIPLE DOG GT GAUGE TUNERS FOR GAS APPLICATIONS
- Available in 2 versions, 50 state legal for California residents (#40410), and other states (#40415)
- Complete engine diagnosis functions
- Compact and space saving design
- Great for monitoring engine performance and vehicle condition during towing
- Software applications for a very wide range of vehicles
- Free software updates
- Checks speedometer accuracy
- Perfect for the drag strip, measures ¼ mile time and speed and 0-100 KPH times
- Displays data in analog type gauge form or graph form
- Safely increase horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency
- Measures temperatures including exhaust gas, intake, coolant, oil and transmission temps
- Measures turbo boost pressure on turbo equipped vehicles
- 2.4 inch LCD screen
- Erase pesky check engine lights including oversensitive false readings
- Installs in minutes - no special tools necessary
- Comes with windshield mount
- Includes OBD II adapter plug, HDMI, Mini USB and Power Wire cables
- Easy to return to stock condition if needed
Want to really make sure that your engine is performing to the best of its abilities? Plug in a Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Gauge Tuner for Gas Applications to safely bump up both performance and fuel efficiency. The Bully Dog Triple Dog GT Gauge Tuner is compatible with the widest range of vehicles of any electronic tuning and diagnosis system on the market. Bully Dog, founded in 1998, is a state-of-the-art manufacturer best known for highly effective electronic tuning and diagnosis systems, air intake systems and other high performance parts to make your vehicle drive better. Trust Bully Dog for innovative, technically-proven ways to improve horsepower, torque and performance.
NOTE: Model number 40415 is not legal for sale or use in California. California residents must order model number 40410 only.
See product for application and installation details.