- Utilizes an electro-coating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection
- Designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting
- Double disc grinding ensures parallelism, eliminates run out, and provides near perfect disc thickness
- The double disc grinding also leaves a non-directional finish on the friction surface area for more effective pad-disc brake-in while providing quieter and smoother stops
- Center-split core casting offers proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency for superior braking and safety
- 100 percent fully machined that delivers better disc balance
- Mill-corrected to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
Centric Premium Brake Disc is designed for direct replacement to your damaged or even worn factory disc. This rotor is manufactured with OE specifications and processes under strict QS and ISO quality standards providing perfect OE fitment and product service reliability. In addition, this Premium Brake Disc from Centric features machined finishes for smoother and cleaner appearance.