CURT – CLASS 1 FIXED DRAW BAR HITCHES
- Accepts 1.25” hitch ball (ball mount not necessary
- Affordable alternative to receiver hitches
- Bolts onto vehicle frame
- Designed for smaller vehicles towing small ATV/motorcycle trailers or light cargo trailers
- Exclusive WeatherTite construction process means no rusting from the inside out
- Limited lifetime warranty with 1-year finish warranty
- Made in the USA
- Robotic welding process ensures optimal strength and fitment
- Steel is de-scaled, extensively washed and powder-coated at maximum thickness
- Comes with mounting hardware – hitch balls, pins and clips not included unless otherwise noted
- Max tongue weight: 100-200 lbs.
- Gross trailer weight capacity: 1000-2000 lbs.
Curt’s Class 1 powder-coated fixed draw bar hitches are perfect for towing ATV/motorcycle trailers or small flatbed utility trailers. They are customized for your vehicle based on year, make and model, are powder-coated, built to prevent corrosion and take 1.25” hitch balls. CURT Manufacturing is one of the world’s finest manufacturers and distributors of towing systems and accessories, OEM trailer products and specialty equipment that is affordably priced and unsurpassed in quality and aesthetics.
See product for application and installation information.