CURT – GOOSENECK HITCHES
- Gross trailer weight capacity: 30,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight: 6000 lbs
- Most commonly used for commercial horse/livestock trailers or extra large RV trailers
- Allows tighter turning radius than trailers that connect behind tow vehicle
- Minimal obstruction when not towing, allowing full use of truck bed
- Folding Ball, Fixed Ball, Double Lock or Quick Goose II styles
- Available in over-bed or under-bed configuration
- Requires drilling/installation of hitch ball in bed of truck
- Steel is de-scaled, extensively washed and powder-coated at maximum thickness
- Universal fit for most trucks on the market
- Robotic welding process means maximum strength and perfect fit
- Made in the USA
Curt’s gooseneck hitches are mounted to the frame under the tow vehicle, with a 2 5/16” ball mounted in the bed of the truck. They allow for greater turning precision and are primarily utilized for hauling livestock but are also great for extreme RVs. CURT Manufacturing is one of the world’s finest manufacturers and distributors of towing systems and accessories, OEM trailer products and specialty equipment that is affordably priced and unsurpassed in quality and aesthetics.
See product for application and installation information.