Denso Iridium Long Life OE Replacement Spark Plug
- 5-rib design avoids flashover while minimizing voltage loss
- Copper glass seal bonds the center electrode and insulator together for a gas-tight seal
- Built with heavy duty insulator that provides unparalleled dielectric strength and thermal conductivity under extreme temperatures
- Platinum center electrode utilizes platinum to shrink the surface area of the center electrode tip for maximum firing performance and minimum voltage requirements
- Platinum ground electrode resists gas and electrical erosion and corrosion that extends service intervals to 60,000 miles
These Spark Plugs are constructed with patented iridium alloy which is 6 times harder and 8 times stronger than conventional platinum that makes it capable of handling temperatures in excess of 4,000 degrees Fahrenheit. These are manufactured to meet and even exceed original equipment part specifications that guarantee exact fit and function with improved durability.