EBC ORGANIC BRAKE PAD SET
- The EBC Kevlar series has now been renamed NAO series or Non-Asbestos Organic
- Although they still use the famous DuPont Kevlar fiber in conjunction with other high tech fiber that have come on the market
- The NAO series is a superb all around value-for-money replacement for all levels of motorcycle and are still extremely popular with many riders who prefer the feel of organic pads
- Fully TUV tested and KBA certified and conform to the new ECE R90 brake regulations which are about to storm the European market
- Most EBC organic pads have expansion grooves which reduce noise and prevent cracking
- The aramid fiber compound with non-ferrous particles helps to prevent surface scorching under load
When it comes down to Brakes there is one name that stands head and shoulders above the rest... EBC Brakes. With a worldwide work force of over 400 people EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed leader in the brake market, proud of its customers, its products, its success, and its people. EBC Brakes produce the largest range of brake pads and brake discs in the world with over 5000 part numbers for every type of moving vehicle. With modern trends towards cheap imported brake pads and brake rotors EBC Brakes leads the world in its technology, quality control, product performance, and customer service.