EIBACH – PRO-KIT LOWERING SPRINGS
- Drops vehicle as much as 3" or little as .5”
- Dramatically reduces body roll, acceleration squat and nose-dive
- Increases turn-in response and cornering speed
- Reduces gap between tire and wheel well for aggressive stance
- Lowers vehicle’s center of gravity for great cornering
- Rigorously strength-tested for all applications
- Custom fit by year, make and model
- Easy installation (may require compressor)
- Compatible with factory shocks but work better with Eibach Pro Dampers
- Sold in sets of 4
- Million-mile warranty
If you’re into performance driving, you need, at the very least, a set of Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs for better cornering and for getting rid of body roll, acceleration squat and that annoying nose-dive action that comes with hard braking. Eibach is recognized the world over as a leader in suspension technology and is known for its high-strength spring-steel alloys, advanced CNC winding process and legendary product longevity.
See kit for contents, application and installation information.