4-WAY ADJUSTABLE SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Restore the handling ease and performance lost due to work shocks and springs
- Enjoy a smoother, more stable ride
- Dual chrome-plated springs look as good as they perform!
High-gloss black painted showroom shine and black plastic top spring cover. Black plastic shield protects painted shock body against scratches.
- Shocks and springs are custom matched to your cycle. No mistakes when matching up shocks with springs.
- 4-way preload adjustment lets you easily adjust shocks from soft to firm. Simply adjust cam with shock wrench (Included)...;no need to demount shock, no dismantling and no changing of springs.
- Springs are made of strong heat-treated spring steel to relieve internal stress and resist fatigue.
- Self-adjusting nylon-band piston seals form a positive seal to reduce bind and compensate for temperature variations. Also help lock out dirt.
- Multistage velocity-response valving controls fluid flow during compression and extension.
- Multistage replenishing valving for instant response to rebound with better dampening control.
- Hydraulic rebound stop (cushion of oil) helps prevent topping out on extension stroke to ensure smooth energy absorption.
- Low-viscosity index oil damping fluid is compounded to reduce wear, control aeration and resist fading even under the worst conditions. Shocks have 1-1/2in. diameter body, smooth inner cylinder walls for less friction and increased shock life and polished metal top spring clip. Each shock has an upper and lower spring, each with a different rating. Dual springs (instead of one) ensure a more effective response, better shock absorption, longer spring life and a more comfortable ride. Springs can be adjusted from 160 to 190 lbs. Sold in pairs only.
Limited (12-month) Warranty: An exchange of shock absorbers and springs will be made (not including installation costs) if shock absorbers and springs wear out with 12 months while the original purchaser owns the motorcycle on which the shocks/springs were originally installed.