WISECO ENGINE CONNECTING ROD
- Double forged, Wiseco connecting rods maintain superior dimensional consistency through improved grain flow
- Shot peening eliminates residual stresses and smoothly blends the rod forging surfaces
- Corrosion-resistant surface treatment
- Crank pin bearings are manufactured from the highest quality hot rolled steel; case-hardened to 58-62 RC
- Caged needle roller bearings provide the highest possible RPM
- Connecting rod kits come complete with rod, crank pin, crank pin bearing, top-end bearing and thrust washers
Wiseco powersports crankshafts feature a dual forged connecting rod manufactured from specialized forgings. The rod retain remarkable toughness, resilience, and dimensional uniformity through enhanced grain flow. Shot peening eliminates recurring strain and oil slots are situated to optimized lower rod oiling and prolong bearing life.