MONROE – GAS-MAGNUM 65 SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Aftermarket’s first large-bore, gas-charged shock for air spring and taper leaf suspensions
- Charged with nitrogen gas to reduce aeration and optimize tire-to-road contact
- Single-lip fluid seal reduces friction and facilitates smooth, prolonged performance
- Precisely engineered with 10-stage full displaced valving for improved ride
- Designed with 23/32” chrome piston rod for prolonged service
- Arc-welded mounts built with 15,000-lb tensile strength for enhanced durability
- Equipped with 2-3/8” greater-capacity reserve tube
- Bigger, 1-3/4” bore specifically designed for heavy trucks
Built extra-tough and fully charged, Monroe’s Gas-Magnum 65 shock absorbers are specially designed to deliver the rapid response and ultimate control your rig needs. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.