- Two-speed gearbox with no electrical drain on vehicle battery
- Mile Marker Hydraulic Winches are completely sealed for reliable operation...even under water!
- Corrosion-resistant components with stainless steel tie bars and fasteners
- Integrated solenoid valve with mechanical lock
- Freespooling with power in, power out
- Reversible mounting
Hydraulic Winches capture the continuous power supply of your Jeep's power steering pump-one of the most reliable and tested components on any vehicle. Won't drain the electrical system, overheat or lose power in extreme temperatures. Designed for permanent mounting. Includes steel-braided, high-pressure hoses rated for 3,000 psi, control valve, 12-ft. illuminated remote control, roller fairlead with fasteners and winch cable. General Specifications:
Planetary gear set specifications: High 6-1 ratio, low 1-1 ratio. 3/8" x 100' high-quality steel cable (14,400-lb. nominal cap). 2.5" x 9" drum size. Four-bolt mounting on 4.5" x 10" pattern. Minimum power steering pump requirement is 3.5 GPM at 1,500 psi.Choose:
HI 9000 Hydraulic Winch.
9000-lb. capacity at 1,500 psi. Weighs 103 lbs. HI 10500 Hydraulic Winch.
10,500-lb. capacity at 1,500 psi. Weighs 103 lbs. HI 12000 Hydraulic Winch.
12,000-lb. capacity. Ductile iron body. Reversible mounting on three sides. Weighs 110 lbs.Please note: A 35-series vehicle-specific pump adapter kit is required (sold separately - please see part number 31432G for your application).NOTE: Winches will be repaired or exchanged only; sorry, cannot be returned for credit or refund.