GABRIEL – MAXCONTROL SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Larger bore (1 13/16 in or 46 mm) absorbs more strut pressure for quicker reaction
- Monotube design and sealing provide cooler operating temperatures and protection against debris
- Piston rod manufactured with highly durable chrome
- Rod guide bearing system designed for greater sensitivity and response
- Pressurized nitrogen gas and floating piston react instantly to steering wheel movements
- D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) tubing better protects internal chamber and components
- Engineered for optimal road contact and control
With their highly durable design and instantaneous response, Gabriel’s MaxControl shock absorbers deliver exactly what they promise—maximum stability and control for your truck or SUV. Gabriel is the automotive aftermarket’s pioneering manufacturer of OE replacement shock absorbers and struts.
See product for application and installation details.