MONROE – GAS-MAGNUM SEVERE SERVICE SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Specially designed for severe-duty applications
- Charged with nitrogen gas to lessen aeration and optimize tire-to-road contact
- Multi-lip fluid seal reduces friction and facilitates smooth, prolonged performance
- Precision-engineered with 10-stage full displaced valving for improved ride
- Chrome finish of piston rod offers prolonged service
- Arc-welded mounts provide greater tensile strength
- Built with powdered metal rod guide and DU bushing for enhanced side load
- Bigger bore provides superior working capacity
Built tough with a bigger bore and other innovative, extra-strength enhancements, Monroe’s Gas-Magnum Severe Service shock absorbers deliver maximum stability to ensure you’re always in full control when you’re on the job. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.