MONROE – MAX-AIR SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Specially designed for occasional hauling and towing
- Equipped with high-volume air chamber that can inflate up to 150 psi with load
- Sustains optimum ride height with up to 1,100-lb load
- Precisely engineered with full displaced valving for improved ride
- Piston constructed with sintered iron to offer prolonged service
- Includes all-weather fluid to lessen friction and ensure smooth operation
- Comes with lubricated air sleeve for superior friction reduction and longevity
- 1/2” diameter piston rod precision-ground for reliable function
Durably constructed, specially engineered and easy to adjust, Monroe’s Max-Air shock absorbers are perfect for keeping your ride height at an optimum level when hauling weighty loads or towing trailers. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.