MONROE – MONRO-MAGNUM STEERING STABILIZERS
- Ideal for vans, trucks and 4WD applications
- Diminishes steering shimmy and optimizes control in all driving conditions
- Dampens vibration before it travels through steering system to driver
- Full displaced valving facilitates smoothness and greater ride comfort
- Designed with all-weather fluid to lessen friction and streamline rod reaction
- Piston constructed with sintered iron for prolonged service life
- Horizontal mount enabled by micro-cellular gas design
- Gas securely retained by self-lubricating fluid seal
With their streamlined, high-tech design and ultimately smooth performance, Monroe’s Monro-Magnum steering stabilizers optimally dampen vibration and deliver maximum control in all driving conditions. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.