MONROE – OESPECTRUM MONOTUBE SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Charged with nitrogen gas for instant damping response and optimum control
- Precision-engineered with innovative valving technologies
- Free-floating piston efficiently divides shock fluid and gas charge
- Fluon band delivers reliable seal between piston and pressure tube for enhanced durability
- Includes all-weather fluid to lessen friction and ensure smooth operation
- Piston rod chrome-plated to provide prolonged service
- Available for variety of domestic and foreign applications
Optimally charged and innovatively engineered, Monroe’s OESpectrum monotube shock absorbers keep your vehicle steady for a consistently smooth, comfortable ride. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.