MONROE – OESPECTRUM PASSENGER CAR SHOCK ABSORBERS AND STRUT ASSEMBLIES
- Impact Control Valve (ICV) and Low Speed Tunability (LST) isolate impact for ultimate smoothness
- Charged with nitrogen gas to diminish aeration and optimize tire-to-road contact
- Precision-engineered with full displaced valving for optimum damping in all conditions
- Bigger 1-3/16” bore facilitates superior control
- Fluon band delivers reliable sealing between piston and pressure tube for enhanced durability
- Includes all-weather fluid to lessen friction and ensure smooth operation
- Gas securely retained by self-lubricating fluid seal
- 1/2” diameter nitrocarburized piston rod built for lasting function
Specially engineered to deliver OE-level damping, Monroe’s OESpectrum passenger car shock absorbers and strut assemblies equip your suspension with optimum steadying power. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.