MONROE – OESPECTRUM TRUCK SHOCK ABSORBERS AND STRUT ASSEMBLIES
- Impact Control Valve (ICV) and Low Speed Tunability (LST) isolate impact for ultimate smoothness
- Charged with nitrogen gas to lessen aeration and optimize tire-to-road contact
- Full displaced valving efficiently adjusts to wide-ranging road conditions
- Bigger, 1-3/8” bore facilitates more reliable control
- Fluon band provides tight seal between piston and pressure tube for enhanced durability
- Includes all-weather fluid to lessen friction and ensure smooth operation
- 5/8” diameter nitrocarburized rod provides prolonged service
- Gas securely retained by self-lubricating fluid seal
Fully charged and engineered for maximum efficiency, Monroe’s OESpectrum truck shock absorbers and strut assemblies are ready to steady your handling and shore up your vehicle against ride harshness. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.