MONROE – REFLEX STRUT ASSEMBLIES
- Ideal for light trucks and SUVs
- Designed with patented ASD valve technology for improved handling
- Charged with high-pressure nitrogen gas to optimize tire-to-road contact
- Rod displaced valving offers greater ride comfort
- Contains all-weather fluid to lessen friction and provide consistent performance in all conditions
- Diminishes body roll in tight turns for ultimate stability
- Single-lip seal and bronze reinforced rod guide bearing built for prolonged service
- Fluon band securely seals piston and pressure tube for more efficient control
With every bump in the road, Monroe’s Reflex strut assemblies are specifically designed to auto-adjust and maintain an ultimately stable, comfortable ride. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.