MONROE – OESPECTRUM STRUT CARTRIDGES
- Ideal for vehicles with re-buildable strut systems
- Impact Control Valve (ICV) and Low Speed Tunability (LST) isolate impact for ultimate smoothness
- Charged with nitrogen gas to diminish aeration and optimize tire-to-road contact
- Rod displaced valving fine-tuned to adjust to all conditions for consistent comfort
- Includes all-weather fluid to lessen friction and ensure smooth operation
- Gas securely retained by single-lip, self-lubricating fluid seal
- Piston rod durably built and chrome-plated for prolonged service
With their ultra-durable, fine-tuned design and full suite of technological enhancements, Monroe’s OESpectrum strut cartridges are ready to revive your strut to optimum function for outstanding stability. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.