MOOG PROBLEM SOLVER BALL JOINTS
- Forged steel construction for greater durability
- Designed with oversized housing for secure fit
- Hardened steel stud made with 360-degree range of motion and grease grooves
- Powdered metal gusher bearing facilitates lubrication with superior efficiency
- Patented cover plate securely placed to eliminate excess stud movement
- Neoprene sealed boot with grease-relief valve defends against contaminants and extreme temperatures
- Available for wide variety of makes and models
Specially designed for easy serviceability and protection against wear, MOOG's Problem Solver ball joints are guaranteed to last longer and enable smoother, fully-restored steering. MOOG is one of the automotive aftermarket’s most trusted brands of premium chassis parts and undercar solutions.
See product for application and installation details.