MOOG – OE REPLACEMENT TIE ROD ENDS
- Durably constructed with SAE 1040 forged steel
- Specially engineered for vehicle-specific fit and functionality
- Comes with convenient-access wrench flat to use socket for easy installation
- Powdered metal gusher bearing enables optimum lubrication, reduced friction and enhanced strength
- Full ball metal stud offers smooth, 360-degree movement for responsive steering
- Thoroughly tested to ensure consistent performance
- Available for wide variety of foreign and domestic cars, trucks and SUVs
With their vehicle-specific fit, forged steel construction and affordable price, MOOG’s OE replacement tie rod ends provide the perfect repair for your vehicle’s erratic steering. MOOG is one of the automotive aftermarket’s most trusted brands of premium chassis parts and undercar solutions.
See product for application and installation details.