The ball-joint housings are forged and/or machined from a single block of fine-grain alloy steel, providing unequaled strength and durability.
The design and engineering features of Moog ball joints ensure that our products will deliver the performance and durability necessary to meet the needs of our most demanding customers.
- Hot-and-cold forged ball studs for strength and wear resistance
- Polished ball studs for reduced friction and longer life
- Housings forged and heat-treated for strength and durability
- High-quality rubber boots for long-life protection against contaminants
- Polymer bearings that cut 2/3 of internal friction
- Greased-for-life design eliminates maintenance costs