PACESETTER – MONZA PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEMS
- Mandrel bent tubing allows unrestricted airflow
- Designed for sub-compact/sports cars
- Fabricated from 16-gauge corrosion-resistant aluminized steel
- Bigger than stock diameter pipes
- Welded, resonated chrome-plated stainless exhaust tips
- Proven to increase horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency
- Black finish
- Mounting hardware included
- Direct OEM muffler replacement system
- 3-year warranty
- Easy to install
- Custom fit by year, make and model
- Made in America
Get more horses, torque and mileage from your sub-compact/sports car with Pacesetter’s Monza exhaust system, made to boost all these things and make you look good in the process. Pacesetter, founded in 1974, is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of performance headers, exhaust systems and related components.
See product for application and installation information.