GARAGE PRO POWERSPORT CONVENTIONAL BATTERIES
- Limited battery warranties available
- See Battery Configuration Chart at left to assist battery selection
- 24- and 36-month batteries available
Batteries are either 6-volt or 12-volt, depending on application. Include either new mounting hardware to attach to existing battery cables and/or new attached wire leads (as required). New vent tubing is included with batteries with built-in exhaust vent. Important: 36-month batteries can be used as more powerful replacements for 24-month batteries, 24-month batteries cannot be used as replacements for 36-month batteries.
Battery Configuration Chart:
The illustrations shown represent the top of the battery (front facing down) and indicate location of the positive (+) terminal, the negative (-) terminal and the location of the exhaust vent.
How To Order Your Battery:
- Check vehicle's make, year and model and order the corresponding stock number for the 24- or 36-month battery of your choice. If the year and/or exact model designation of your vehicle is in doubt, see Steps 2 and 3. Please do not use the code(s) or OEM number when ordering battery.
- Check existing battery or owner's manual for the manufacturer's (OEM) number and order the corresponding stock number.
- Measure the dimensions of existing battery and compare the location of its terminals and exhaust vent to the illustrations shown in the Battery Configuration Chart. Find the battery with the same dimensions and same configurations ( Conf. ) and order the corresponding stock number.
Instructions included for installing, filling, charging and maintaining battery. Following these instructions will help ensure longer battery life and more dependable service.
Conf: Indicates battery configuration (see Battery Configuration Chart at left).
Amp Hrs: Indicates battery capacity; a scientific measurement that relates ampere-hour at a 10-hour rate or AH (10H-R). The number shows the total number of amps that can be discharged (used) at a consistent, even rate from a fully charged battery over 10 hours and still leave the battery with 10 volts of power (12-volt battery) or 5-1/2 volts (6-volt battery).
CCA: Indicates cold cranking amps (or starting power) for a fully charged battery for 30 seconds at 0° F. 6-volt batteries do not carry this rating.24 - and 36-month (Limited) Battery Warranty
We will replace battery at no cost to original owner if battery fails to hold a charge during the free replacement period (6-month free replacement for 24-month battery, 9-month free replacement for 36-month battery). After free replacement period, we will replace the battery, charging a prorated amount since purchase, based on the current regular selling price. Battery should not be returned without calling or writing to us in advance for instructions. Labor not included.