ProConnect™ aftermarket ignition wires are especially designed for professional installation. They are made to meet OE/OES specifications for the majority of domestic manufacturers by Prestolite. Since ProConnect ignition wires are made to exacting quality standard and OE/OES specifications, this translates into incredible quality, quick installation, long-lasting wear and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. ProConnect ignition wire sets are manufactured in Prestolite plants, which have earned quality designations including, Ford Q-1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and TS 16949.
With ProConnect™ ignition wires, you can select from a broad range of the best professional-grade cable for domestic and import automobiles and marine applications.
Select Prestolite's ProConnect™ ignition wire sets for the original design and fit. Because the original equipment is ProConnectThe Choice of Professionals.
- Meets or exceeds OE/OES specifications for fit, function, performance, and quality
- Features OE conductor construction and OE/OES specified insulators, nipples, and terminals
- Offers superior fiberglass, silicone, and KEVLAR construction for excellent conductivity, high temperature performance, EMI/RFI noise suppression, durability, and more
- Meets SAE J2031 Class E specifications, rated to withstand temperatures from -40F to 428F; other aftermarket spark plug wires are typically rated to Class D or lower, which can result in possible product failure when temperatures reach 350° F, a temperature well below usual under-hood temperatures
- Designed with click-in-place end caps that match to OE end caps for quick installation and a tight fit without adjustment
- Pre-cut wire is machine cut to exact lengths; the result is a perfect fit
- Features specially designed ignition cable and wiring systems to meet customer-established performance, reliability, and cost specifications. Ford Q-1, Chrysler Gold Pentastar, ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and TS 16949.
- Passes strict quality control and testing procedures to ensure consistent product performance
- Designed to protect electronic systems from electrical or magnetic interference
- Offers resistance to heat, cold, and chemical attack; won't crack or shrink
- Carries maximum voltage
- Available with a limited lifetime warranty