PROGRESSIVE SUSPENSION SHOCK ABSORBER OE REPLACEMENT SHOCK ABSORBER
- Adjustable ride height air shocks that can lower your bike up to 2in.
- Easily connects to the stock air lines found on most touring models
- For models without OEM air shocks, an optional air line kit is available
- Features an integrated air and coil shock and multi-stage velocity sensitive damping
- Connection kit required for FLH/FLT 80-96 models, sold separately
- Easy to install optional compressor sold separately
By combining a machined aluminum air chamber, velocity sensitive, multi-stage valving and an internal progressive rate coil spring, Progressive Suspension once again elevated air suspension to a latest level. The clean and simple, full chrome body mounts to all late model touring bikes and is powered by a clever compressor unit that simply mounts into the back of a saddlebag. Easy installation, up to 2.5in. of on-the fly height adjustment and an economical price is a hard to beat combination!