- ISO/TS 16949-2002 certified
- Low noise and vibration is produced through 0.002 inch or less parallelism and 0.004 inch nominal thickness variation
- Machine-milled slots offer quick heat diffusion, smoother braking, better brake pad surface, and accurate wet-condition braking
- Casted with 30,000 psi tensile for longer rotor life
- Black fusion coated rotor prevents premature rusting
- In-house and on-road performance testing ensure premium performance
For safe and reliable braking in all types of weather and road conditions, choose only Raybestos Advanced Technology Slotted Brake Disc. This is designed to enhance your braking system by reducing harsh vibrations and wiping the braking surface free from unwanted debris. Other aftermarket rotors may offer these, but only Raybestos Advanced Technology Slotted Brake Discs bring validated performance.