RENTHAL DIRECT FIT R4 SRS MOTORCYCLE CHAIN
- SRS ring technology enhances chain flexibility and offers smoother operation than standard O-Ring chains
- Larger diameter pins constructed from specially enhanced alloy steel improves the resistance shock loads and wear
- The quad riveting process on each pin heightens the tensile strength of the chain
- Thicker inner and outer plates increase the fatigue life of the chain
- Gold-anodized side plates supports the prevention of corrosion
- Pre-stretched to heighten the performance of the chain
- Includes master link and a pair of latex gloves for mess-free installation
- Available in 520, 525, and 530 pitch in 110in. L, 120in. L, and 130in. L
- Available in average tensile strengths of:
R4 SRS 520 - 8,093 lbs.
R4 SRS 525 - 8,992 lbs.
R4 SRS 530 - 9,330 lbs.
Renthal's R4 SRS Road chain is a specially developed sealed ring chain utilizing Renthal's Self Regulating Seal (SRS) technology to increase the service life of the chain in road applications. The special SRS ring is pre-loaded during assembly creating a spring effect. As the chain wears, conventional O-Rings and X-Rings lose their seal, however the SRS ring has the ability to unload itself during use keeping a tighter seal against the side plates. This offers increased longevity as the specially formulated grease remains trapped around the critical pin and bushing area longer while also keeping dirt, water and other contaminants out.