MONROE – SENSA-TRAC LOAD ADJUSTING SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Instantly adjusts to varying weight and road conditions
- Computer-designed, heavy-gauge calibrated coil spring delivers enhanced control
- Charged with nitrogen gas to lessen aeration and optimize tire-to-road contact
- Full displaced valving specifically tuned to each application for consistent ride comfort
- Contains all-weather fluid to lessen friction and deliver consistent performance in all conditions
- Pressure tube groove precisely tapered for added stability
- 5/8” nitrocarburized rod provides prolonged service
- Fluon band securely seals piston and pressure tube for more efficient control
Specially designed to deliver enhanced control, Monroe’s Sensa-Trac load adjusting shock absorbers instantly re-tune to changes in weight and road conditions for consistent stability and ride comfort. Monroe is a leading automotive aftermarket developer of shock absorbers, coil and leaf springs and other hydraulic components.
See product for application and installation details.