ULTRA BLACK VIBRATION DAMPING MATERIAL
- Superior adhesion to most surfaces...including oily metal!
- HushMat® Ultra Vibration Dampening Material applies easily by hand-no surface cleaning required!
- Trims with a pair of scissors or utility knife
- HushMat® Ultra provides more weight per square foot for better damping!
- Same material specified/used by major auto makers
- Black ink-coated foil layer won't reflect light-stays hidden even if there are holes or separation in the interior trim
Enjoy the quietest, most comfortable ride possible! Enjoy your music (highs, lows and everything in between) the way it was meant to be heard without all the outside noise, vibrations, clattering metal panels and other distortions that can ruin its beauty! Simply apply HushMat® Ultra Vibration Dampening Material throughout your vehicle. HushMat® Ultra is a pressure-sensitive damper that adheres beautifully to many difficult-to-bond materials (oily cold-rolled steel, automotive E-coats, primers and finishes and many plastics including polypropylene). Aluminum foil constraining layer and specially formulated viscoelastic polymer combine to provide effective vibration damping over a wide temperature range.
Tremendous high-temperature insulating properties (it's rated 400°F!) make it ideal for application to engine side, firewall interior or floors. Simply trim, peel and stick. No expensive heat guns, bulky tools or spray equipment. No secondary glues or ventilation problems. HushMat® Ultra conforms beautifully even to odd-shaped panels/surfaces. And the adhesive remains flexible even at extreme temperatures (-30° to 400°F).
Available in Starter Kit, Door Kit, Trunk Kit, Floor/Dash Kit and a Bulk Kit. You?ll also want HushMat® Quiet Tape to secure wires and cables.