SMITTYBILT – X20 ELECTRIC WINCHES
- The X20 12,000 and 15,000 are the highest torque winches on the market
- All X20 winches have the biggest motors and the fastest line speeds available for their class
- X20 COMP models feature an exclusive Dynamic Braking System which lowers drum temps by 66%
- All Smittybilt X20 winches meet SAE-J706 ratings
- Smittybilt X20 winches include galvanized aircraft grade cable with a forged replaceable hook
- A hassle-free installation is assured from Smittybilt’s intuitive design
- The body is finished in durable dual powder coated black with stainless steel hardware for longevity
- The 3-stage planetary gear design allows for increased line speed and more pulling power
- No more tangled remote wires! X20 winches come standard with a wireless remote control
- All X20 winches use heavy duty solenoids and wire looms
- Most X20 winch models come with a universal mounting plate
- X20 COMP models come standard with an aluminum competition fairhead
- The X20 COMP series of winches feature high tech synthetic rope for even more performance
Quality is found in each and every Smittybilt X20 winch through their meticulous manufacturing process. If you need a hard working heavy duty winch, consider a winch from the Smittybilt X20 lineup. The Smittybilt X20 models offer up the most power, most torque and fastest line speeds on the market. Each Smittybilt X20 winch also comes with more features and accessories than the competition including innovative features like a standard wireless remote control. Smittybilt is a company steeped in off-roading achievements and award-winning aftermarket accessories for Jeeps and trucks, having invented the original ‘nerf bar’ and tubular bumpers for Jeeps.
See product for application and installation details.