SMITTYBILT – XRC WINCHES
- All XRC winches have the biggest motors and the fastest line speeds available for their class
- All Smittybilt XRC winches meet SAE-J706 ratings
- Smittybilt XRC winches include galvanized aircraft grade cable with a forged replaceable hook
- A hassle-free installation is assured from Smittybilt’s intuitive design
- Body is finished in durable dual powder coated black with stainless steel hardware for longevity
- Smittybilt XRC winches feature illuminated 11-foot remote controls
- New and improved Gen2 design is waterproof rated and has less weight and more horsepower
- All XRC winches use high performance solenoids and wire looms
- Most XRC winch models come with a universal mounting plate
- The XRC COMP series of winches features high tech synthetic rope for even more performance
Quality is found in each and every Smittybilt XRC winch through their meticulous manufacturing process. If you need a winch to get the job done right, consider a winch from the Smittybilt XRC lineup. The Smittybilt XRC winches offer up some of the most powerful motors and fastest line speeds on the market. Each Smittybilt XRC winch also comes with more features and accessories than the competition too. Smittybilt is a company steeped in off-roading achievements and award-winning aftermarket accessories for Jeeps and trucks, having invented the original ‘nerf bar’ and tubular bumpers for Jeeps.
See product for application and installation details.