Car Cover Bag
If you do a lot of travelling on and off the road, bringing along your vehicle's car cover is definitely a must. With the help of this product, you'll be able provide extra protection for your car no matter where you are. However, since car covers can be very bulky and hard to fold, they could become a nuisance in your trunk and cause you to lose that much needed cargo space. Good thing it's now easy to carry this product with the help of a car cover bag. This bag makes it easy to bring a car cover wherever you go and it also makes it easy to organize your stuff while providing protection from damage-causing elements. And as a plus, it comes in different colors that will make shopping extra fun. If you're planning to purchase a cover bag really soon, here's a quick and basic guide to help you out.
Since the car cover works hard to protect the vehicle's exteriors, it deserves to be protected and preserved. With the help of a car cover bag, doing this is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Here are some of the benefits of having this product.
- Neat and clean - A cover bag will keep the vehicle's cargo area neat and clean when the cover is not in use.
- Space saver - By having the car cover neatly packed inside a bag, there will be more space for other stuff in the trunk of a car. And if you plan to use it at home, this bag can prove to be an effective space saver even in your garage.
- Durable and water-resistant - Since the bag is designed to be durable and water resistant, it will protect the cover from dust, liquids, chemicals, oil, grease, etc. It will also protect the cover from getting torn apart, wrinkled, and stained.
- Weather protection - Cover bags are typically built to withstand almost all kinds of weather, making them the perfect storage bins no matter what the conditions may be.
There are different types of cover bags and they differ in terms of the fasteners that they have. Here are the most common types available in the market today:
- Zippered - Zippers usually come with duffle-style bags and they help secure the cover in the bag .
- Drawstrings - Drawstring cover bags, on the other hand, are closed by pulling two strings or a single string to one direction. This type of bag secures the cover but it's also breathable.
- Velcro tabs - Some bags are also fastened by using Velcro tabs and they're as breathable as drawstrings.
When it comes to the material of the bag, two types standout from the rest and they're also the most common: polyester and nylon. Polyester is typically coated with a layer of vinyl and it can also be woven for extra strength. Nylon, on the other hand, can come with many layers of polyethylene for added support.
Car cover bags typically come with universal fit, making them perfect for almost all types of car covers.
Cover bags are also pocket-friendly, making them perfect for budget-minded buyers. If you're planning to buy one, prepare around $20 to ensure you get a good product.