K&N – 57 SERIES FUEL-INJECTED COLD AIR INTAKE KITS
- Best fuel-injected cold air intakes in their class
- Dramatically improves cold air flow which means an increase in horsepower
- Million mile warranty
- Extra large conical air filter goes up to 100,000 miles before needing service
- Replaces any factory air filter and air box
- Includes washable/reusable and factory-oiled K&N air filter
- Also includes rotationally-molded non-metallic tube for quieter sound
- Utilizes factory holes and mounting points
- Easy to install – 90 minutes or less
- Direct fit
- Fits most fuel-injected vehicles
K&N fuel-injected cold air intakes are arguably the best high-flow intake systems on the market for this segment. The huge K&N conical filter will go for up to 100,000 miles before you have to think about cleaning it and the customized intake tube is made of high-density polyethylene for less noise and maximum cold air flow. K&N, founded in 1969, is highly regarded as the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance filters and cold air intakes and has over 5,000 aftermarket filtration products – all backed by the company’s Million Mile warranty program.
See kit for contents, application and installation details.