CURT - CLASS 3 RECEIVER HITCHES
- 2” receiver tube accepts all 2” ball mounts
- Up to 6,000-lbs. gross trailer weight capacity/600-lbs. max tongue weight
- Up to 10,000-lbs. weight distributed capacity/1000-lbs. max tongue weight
- Designed for SUVs, minivans, vans and trucks towing mid-sized RVs/trailers, boats, horse trailers
- Exclusive WeatherTite construction process means no rusting from the inside out
- Limited lifetime warranty with 1-year finish warranty
- Made in the USA
- Robotic welding process ensures optimal strength and fitment
- Steel is de-scaled, extensively washed and powder-coated at maximum thickness
- Comes with mounting hardware – hitch balls/ball mounts not included unless otherwise noted
- Bolts on, no welding required
- Work with all Class 3 accessories as well as Class 1 or 2 with adapter
Curt’s Class 3 bolt-on powder-coated receiver hitches are perfect for towing mid-sized RVs/trailers, boats and horse trailers. They are customized for your vehicle, powder-coated for corrosion resistance and are compatible with 2” ball mounts. CURT Manufacturing is one of the world’s finest manufacturers and distributors of towing systems and accessories, OEM trailer products and specialty equipment that is affordably priced and unsurpassed in quality and aesthetics.
See product for application and installation information.