CURT – CLASS 5 RECEIVER HITCHES
- 12,000-lbs. gross trailer weight capacity/1200-lbs. max tongue weight
- 14,000-lbs. weight distributed capacity/1400-lbs. max tongue weight
- 2” receiver tube
- Work with all Class 3 and 4 accessories, plus Class 1 and 2 accessories with an adapter
- Designed for vehicles with heaviest load-carrying capacities (towing big RVs/trailers, bigger horse trailers and boats)
- Exclusive WeatherTite construction process means no rusting from the inside out
- Robotic welding process ensures optimal strength and fitment
- Steel is de-scaled, extensively washed and powder-coated at maximum thickness
- Receiver bolts onto frame with structural components hidden under frame for sleek design
- Limited lifetime warranty with 1-year finish warranty
- Made in the USA
- Comes with mounting hardware – hitch balls/ball mounts not included unless otherwise noted
Designed specifically for vehicles towing the biggest RV trailers, horse trailers and boats, Curt’s Class 5 receiver hitches are the heaviest duty hitches available and bolt directly onto the frame, are powder-coated, built to prevent corrosion and are compatible with standard 2” ball mounts. CURT Manufacturing is one of the world’s finest manufacturers and distributors of towing systems and accessories, OEM trailer products and specialty equipment that is affordably priced and unsurpassed in quality and aesthetics.
See product for application and installation information.