FLEX-A-LITE – FLEX-A-FIT RADIATOR AND FAN KITS
- Radiator features 1” tubes and dual all-aluminum core hand-welded to side tanks
- Patented ‘T’ channels dissipate heat 130% better and make mounting accessories easier
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Premium Flex-a-lite electric fan covers 100% of the core to improve cooling capacity by 40%
- Can configure fan as pusher, puller or reversible style
- Available with single or dual fans
- Mounting hardware included
- Universal fit
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Heat-dissipating fins inside AND outside the radiator increase surface area three-fold
- Radiator cap sold separately
- Available with right or left inlet and crossflow or downflow style
Designed to increase the radiant surface area and cool the entire engine block, Flex-a-fit radiator and fan kits by Flex-a-lite feature an all-aluminum dual core radiator with patented ‘T’ channels that, together with a premium Flex-a-lite electric fan, dissipate heat at a maximum rate. Flex-a-lite, founded in 1962, developed the first flexible radiator fan that reduced engine load and improved overall performance, and still proudly manufactures all products in the USA.
See kit for contents and installation information.